• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Ruggapedia - G&GR Wallaby Match Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
That's a great resource. I just clicked on Dwyer's review of the France test, which I missed, and his lauding of the straight running of AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and Beale. That kind of play was right out of the old Randwick handbook and Mark Ella's book Running Rugby but we hardly ever see it these days. Old Randwick gurus Cyril Towers and Wally Meagher would have smiled down from above watching that game.

Good to see Dywer writing about it as it hit me right between the eyes too.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
The truly amazing thing is we collectively wrote 98 articles about 17 matches, and there's still more to be found.
Now that I'm happy with the layout, it will be a piece of piss to update this as we go through the Super 15, though we'll likely write fewer articles as there are 5 teams..

I've yet to add in the trial games, and there's some gaps to be filled by trawling through the Blog Archive Pages. If anyone happens to find articles not linked in the table, please either add them (if you can work out the reasonably complex table), or post a comment and I'll stick them in.

I much prefer this to the original match reports I was putting in the wiki, a concise list of our blogging adds a lot more value than repeating scorecards.

Status
Not open for further replies.