• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2011 Top New Zealand Photos Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Hi All,
I've put an entry in the Rugby World Cup Facebook page's "Top New Zealand Photos" competition of me flying the Wallabies flag in front of the Southern Alps. I'm trying to win the prize of a flights voucher to sort myself out with a decent honeymoon next year.

The photo was actually used on the RWC facebook page last week to promote the comp but all that happened was heaps of Kiwi's & Irishmen bagged out the pic and I didn't really get votes from it.

So if any of you could spare a few seconds to click on the link below and go in and vote for my photo it would be appreciated. Currently an Irish bloke's photo of him in the pub is leading it and I'm struggling to stay in front of a photo of an All Blacks Ladyboy although I'm not too sure if either pic will do wonders for NZ tourism or not...

http://apps.facebook.com/tourismnz/contests/145268/voteable_entries/30624198

Thanks,
Tangawizi

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
No worries Swat - thanks anyway.

But yeah, you need to be on Facebook to be able to vote/enter.

Cheers.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Thanks Guys - seems to be more people entering now that their teams have gone home.

Expect there will be a big rush of entries towards the end of the month when the comp closes so thanks again for the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.