• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC QF 4 AUS v SCO (Twickenham) 19th Oct 0200 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
No way Hooper was bound the whole time there - Aussie definitely getting the rub of the green from the ref here.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Why go to the TMO there. The AR was 10m away and inline. If he doesn't see it as a card there is no way it should be

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Yeah. Letting Sio getting away with not supporting his bodyweight was the most atrocious decision all world cup so far.

I was talking about Horne's try - that was a contender for worst decision. maitland's card may well have topped it though....

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Gotta say it. The last two Aussie tries have come off the back of two dodgy fucking penalties.

That maul though.. hate mauls.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I tipped our boys to win by four tries to one, but I'm happy for them to score several more, and prove me wrong!

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
Guys, it was a yellow card. Deliberate knock down is a professional foul and he did it in a scoring position. It's just like players getting yellow carded for being inside the 10m.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Wasn't there a time when the refs looked at if the hand was palm-down moving down or palm-up moving up before they ruled a knock-on was deliberate or not?

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Guys, it was a yellow card. Deliberate knock down is a professional foul and he did it in a scoring position. It's just like players getting yellow carded for being inside the 10m.
Except it wasn't a deliberate knock down.

Anyway, Nel is just working Sio over.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Why go to the TMO there. The AR was 10m away and inline. If he doesn't see it as a card there is no way it should be
He didn't call for the TMO. He called a knock on and then the TMO said it should be looked at as a potential deliberate knock on.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.