• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

S15R14 Blues vs Stormers @ Eden Park - 2011R14

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
De Jongh looks good, he adds a line breaking ability at 12 that de Villiers doesn't have. If the Stormers are to win the title they will need to score more tries and playing him in the run on side would be a good start. Otherwise Aplon is about the only player you could be worried will create problems on a regular basis, especially with Habana completely out of form.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
They need to drop habana. He still has the foot pace but his decision making can't keep up. Worst form of his life.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
BTW, has anyone heard from Bullrush today? I would think his keyboard and TV screen will be requiring the repairman this morning.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
BTW, has anyone heard from Bullrush today? I would think his keyboard and TV screen will be requiring the repairman this morning.

LOL....yeah...the TV screen was walking a pretty thin line for a few minutes there...haha!!

Didn't have time to look here yesterday.... too busy playing some rugby myself....just got on this evening after the pain has subsided a little bit...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.