• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scarf Awards 2009 - nominations thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
Re: Scarf Awards - 2009 - nominations please

Is it poor form to nominate myself for most missed poster?

B

BillyWebb

Virgil said:
Is it poor form to nominate myself for most missed poster?

:lmao:

I missed you Virgie.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)

Billy for newcomer, altho we know him from way back when!. ;)

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf

Sorry for the delay, was out of town for a few days.

The Scarf Awards Polls are now live. Deadline Sat 17 Oct. I'll announce the winners next Saturday night in a black-tie red-carpet date-rape extravaganza.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)

Scarfman said:
The Scarf Awards Polls are now live. Deadline Sat 17 Oct. I'll announce the winners next Saturday night in a black-tie red-carpet date-rape extravaganza.

i thought they already handed out the Dally M ;)

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf

Get your real or virtual date organised. We're going to start the evening with a red carpet photo op.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Re: Scarf Awards 2009 - update

OK, so just to confirm. Saturday 17 October, sometime in the evening, AEDST, we'll have the highly-anticipated virtual Scarf Awards dinner. I thought we could start the evening with the arrival of guests, some wags on the red carpet, a quick check with the auditors, then announce the winner in each category.

Watching the votes tick upwards all week has been fascinating.

A couple of surprises in the mix, a couple of obvious choices, and a couple of categories are going right down to the wire, including the Lee Grant and the prestigious Gold Scarf. So if you haven't voted yet, get in there, every vote counts.

One thing - can you let me know whether you absolutely must see all the votes, OR, if you are OK with just a winner, runner-up, and general sense of how close it was. Some of the results will be a bit cruel for Little Tommy No-Votes.

Scotty

David Codey (61)

One thing - can you let me know whether you absolutely must see all the votes, OR, if you are OK with just a winner, runner-up, and general sense of how close it was. Some of the results will be a bit cruel for Little Tommy No-Votes.

Can't be any crueler than little Tommy No-Nominations....
:'(

Scotty

David Codey (61)

If I went for that, I might also qualify for the biggest dummy spit award..... :yay

Status
Not open for further replies.