• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharks v Cheetahs Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm sure there are some Brumbies fans staying up to watch this one. So here's somewhere to vent frustrations and also to cling to hope.

So far Cheetahs really making a game of it.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
I'm sure there are some Brumbies fans staying up to watch this one. So here's somewhere to vent frustrations and also to cling to hope.

I agree with Campo. Sharks look a bit lethargic so far.

Some stilnox in the tank?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)

So do Brumbies need Lions & Cheetahs to win or just one of them?

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
unlikely that Steyn will feature in the play offs. One of the worst spear tackles this season, had the Cheetah not put out his arm to soften the landing, he would have landed straight on his head, similarly to Lote Tuqiri's spear on McCaw from a few years back

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Also I know draws are very rare but if either the Sharks or Bulls draw Brumbies qualify.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Cheers Kiap. Cheetahs making a fist of it so far. The Lions can surprise but I would not expect them to get over the Bulls.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Sharks are running down the yellow card well when you consider that 3 of the 6 points they've conceded were from the initial penalty that led to the yellow.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Sharks are running down the yellow card well when you consider that 3 of the 6 points they've conceded were from the initial penalty that led to the yellow.
And now a penalty for the Sharks,

6 - 9

Peyper missed a knock on though.. :eek:

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
12-6 to the Cheetahs now. Must be hell for Brumbies fans relying on another team. Much harder cheering for a team you're not as familiar with.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wow a few times there I expected a sharks player to sweep into the frame and score that try in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.