• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentleGiant

Allen Oxlade (6)
surely some the 2018 two blues will be coaxed over to staggies then.not sure that's great for rugby in the west..time will tell

not the best news out of western sydney, but i hear the two blues are in a bit of a player shambles at the moment. a couple have gone to gordon, and west harbour have taken about 5 of their current first graders as well as most of the best colts. two blues have been promising most of the players who have expressed they want to look at options - a guaranteed first grade spot for next year. wests have lost around 10 of their first grades and the head coach from last year and are struggling to fill the voids so are going for anyone they can.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
In fact this post is just plain lies and falsehoods. I can tell you personally we at the two blues are in great shape. New Coach Joel Rivers has the guys working hard and numbers are awesome. We lost 3 guys to gordon who apart from Jaline Graham were fringe first graders and the 2 gone to wests are the same.
We have signed a CURRENT tahs player as well as Scott Podmore joining the Coaching staff. This is obviously a tactic to divert from the massive problems at Wests which included players fighting each other and the coach gone and lost entire 1st grade team. Id say Western Sydney Two Blues are in very very good shape and excited for season 2019.

Players fighting each other at Wests? When was that?

Are Wests likely to compete in the comp next year given their financial situation or has that been sorted?

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
In fact this post is just plain lies and falsehoods. I can tell you personally we at the two blues are in great shape. New Coach Joel Rivers has the guys working hard and numbers are awesome. We lost 3 guys to gordon who apart from Jaline Graham were fringe first graders and the 2 gone to wests are the same.
We have signed a CURRENT tahs player as well as Scott Podmore joining the Coaching staff. This is obviously a tactic to divert from the massive problems at Wests which included players fighting each other and the coach gone and lost entire 1st grade team. Id say Western Sydney Two Blues are in very very good shape and excited for season 2019.

I'm sure I read somewhere you were impartial and didn't align yourself to a club - remained unbiased??? :)

I think the 2Blues are in good shape and are focusing their energies and attitudes in the right area and that is West of the Spit and Roseville Bridge :)

GentleGiant

Allen Oxlade (6)
arent you the chap who has been contacting every single west player and trying to convince them to move to two blues and they all rejected? not that there is anything wrong with that. just wondering. also the players you have lost all played near enough every games last season in first grade - wouldnt call that fringe.

its great that you signed 1 tahs player. well done. is that the same tahs player that met with every shute club fishing for offers and all rejected him, so he ended up with two blues?

anyway - good luck to them all and i look forward to being proved wrong may 11th.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
well-that-escalated-quickly-4306795.png

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
arent you the chap who has been contacting every single west player and trying to convince them to move to two blues and they all rejected? not that there is anything wrong with that. just wondering. also the players you have lost all played near enough every games last season in first grade - wouldnt call that fringe.

its great that you signed 1 tahs player. well done. is that the same tahs player that met with every shute club fishing for offers and all rejected him, so he ended up with two blues?

anyway - good luck to them all and i look forward to being proved wrong may 11th.

so why dont you stop being a coward and reveal your identity

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
I'm sure I read somewhere you were impartial and didn't align yourself to a club - remained unbiased??? :)

I think the 2Blues are in good shape and are focusing their energies and attitudes in the right area and that is West of the Spit and Roseville Bridge :)

i was impartial for a long time however i have links to the two blues and decided to help a club in need. Am i seriously to be criticised for that

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)

think you have me confused with dc. all clubs are contacting players and i have a few coming actually typical western sydney hatred. when the game dies you can all play marbles at bondi

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
im leaving this site just a gutless bunch of cowards who hide their indentity. Respect for Dave Beat who doesnt do that

GentleGiant

Allen Oxlade (6)
im leaving this site just a gutless bunch of cowards who hide their indentity. Respect for Dave Beat who doesnt do that

come on gkd1169 - dont get your titties in a twist and leave liked you do on fb everytime you cant get your own way.

if all that info ive been told about the 8 first grades (confirmed first graders who played nearly all season in 1st grade) havent left, then i will let those people who are saying that they have know that they must be incorrect.

marbles is one of my all time favourite games.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
come on gkd1169 - dont get your titties in a twist and leave liked you do on fb everytime you cant get your own way.

if all that info ive been told about the 8 first grades (confirmed first graders who played nearly all season in 1st grade) havent left, then i will let those people who are saying that they have know that they must be incorrect.

great game

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)

Interesting that you decide to personally attack me when you are a coward and hide your identity. Yes your facts are wrong in fact your club tried to pinch an 18yo number 10 off the two blues. Doesnt that say what a sad state your club is in?
Maybe you should focus on your own club and the fact you havent won a title with a squad that was more than talented enough.

Funny how you say i run away on fb when the group has been going for more than 4 years. Not sure why this forum has descended into such crap it used to be a valuable tool to give info. So I decide to help a club and i get cricticised for it?
Fyi yes i spoke to a few players about coming to the two blues but only about 5 players that i knew personally.
Bot rich to target me when you could look at the likes of Gordon who are like vulchers. Anyway I will continue to promote and help this game as a whole not just like you one area. cya

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Interesting that you decide to personally attack me when you are a coward and hide your identity. Yes your facts are wrong in fact your club tried to pinch an 18yo number 10 off the two blues. Doesnt that say what a sad state your club is in?
Maybe you should focus on your own club and the fact you havent won a title with a squad that was more than talented enough.

Funny how you say i run away on fb when the group has been going for more than 4 years. Not sure why this forum has descended into such crap it used to be a valuable tool to give info. So I decide to help a club and i get cricticised for it?
Fyi yes i spoke to a few players about coming to the two blues but only about 5 players that i knew personally.
Bot rich to target me when you could look at the likes of Gordon who are like vulchers. Anyway I will continue to promote and help this game as a whole not just like you one area. cya

C'mon Greg, I mean GKD, no one is denying the fact that you love your rugby or that you are helping out a club. But you, like the players, have changed allegiances over the years for whatever reason.

We know that players look for opportunities. We know clubs look for players who look for opportunities.We know that supporters are generally staunch and hate to see things written about their club.

No one remembers who has the best recruitment on the GAGR forums in November...... no one really cares.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
On top of player movements, there seems to have been a much greater change of coaches than usual.
I believe Wicks, Two Blues, Rats, Norths, Wests, Gordon, Woodies, Souths have all changed coaches --- is that correct?
Have Manly, Uni, and Easts re-appointed the same coaches for 2019?

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
On top of player movements, there seems to have been a much greater change of coaches than usual.
I believe Wicks, Two Blues, Rats, Norths, Wests, Gordon, Woodies, Souths have all changed coaches --- is that correct?
Have Manly, Uni, and Easts re-appointed the same coaches for 2019?

Your not wrong crazy on the coaches front - Billy still coaching Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.