• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

So....Italy are gonna make it afterall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
Does this mean that soon we will see Italy as the equals rather than the underdogs?

does this spell good things for the system of bringing countries up to speed?

B

BRIX

Can't think of too many other better stadiums than a fast track at Stadio Flaminio, packed full of loud gauls with the sun setting in the backround.

P.S. I know this sounds very homo-erotic but Mirko Bergamasco looks like a Michelangelo cherub with them rosy cheeks. Haha

Well played Italia, congrats

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Fantastic Italy - I think they went pretty close to beating Ireland earlier in the 6-Nations...So England to win the 6-Nations then?

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
You know what they say, the french are predictibly unpredictable.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Not really on topic as such but: HOWZAT ITALY! YEEEAAAAAHH!

BTW, Larno, your avatar - get him some hypnotherapy to convince him he can make a tackle, and get him onto the bench ahead of that useless streak of choke Sexton. Thanks.

Larno

Ward Prentice (10)
BTW, Larno, your avatar - get him some hypnotherapy to convince him he can make a tackle, and get him onto the bench ahead of that useless streak of choke Sexton. Thanks.

No doubt it's been tried already. Shock therapy maybe?

Probably better off sticking with Sicknote for now and hoping someone like Ian Keatley or even young Patrick Jackson makes it in a few years time.

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
No doubt it's been tried already. Shock therapy maybe?

Probably better off sticking with Sicknote for now and hoping someone like Ian Keatley or even young Patrick Jackson makes it in a few years time.

Gilroy looked the business for the U-20s. If he's still in that form in a year's time, the then 27 year old Sexpest can sling his hook as ROG does one last brief stint educating the real future 10.

Larno

Ward Prentice (10)
Gilroy looked the business for the U-20s. If he's still in that form in a year's time, the then 27 year old Sexpest can sling his hook as ROG does one last brief stint educating the real future 10.

Do you mean somebody else? Craig Gilroy's a winger last time I checked (and a very promising one at that).

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Meh, granted, my attention was wandering but, hell, Sexton's just a poor first centre; we might as well use an exceptional winger. ;)

But whatever therapy it takes to get iHump to tackle - hypnotherapy, shock therapy, Troublegum played on a loop - it's worth trying; anything rather than having to watch Sexton fail again and listen to blue bleating about how it's everyone else's fault but poor little Johnny Geniuspants.

Status
Not open for further replies.