• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SPORT VIDEO ENTRIES - Rugby Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Here's where you enter your 3 best rugby videos from around the web.

Remember:
  1. They MUST be embedded. Use the button looking like a film strip above
  2. Put your 3 videos in the one post. DON"T just chuck videos in here and there
  3. Only one entry (of 3 videos) each

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'll start this off with some that are close to home

Queensland Premier 2007 GF - Everything clicked on the day

Queensland Colts 1 2007 GF - Great comeback (Spot me on the field, running the tee for the last try)

BC Premier League Game - VRC first win in the top league for a few years. (Team I coached)

grousehouse

Bob McCowan (2)
Hate to look like I'm trying to curry favour with a GAGR vid but quite simply the best rugby vid on youtube:

The best Richard Loe/Zinzan/Shetland vid available - watch from 1.00 to 1.10 (tried to embed tubechop but to no avail):

Best instructional video:

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)

Just an all round look at the 2011 World Cup, the best 8 weeks of rugby that I've seen so far in my lifetime, courtesy of Fox Sports.

No matter whether you were happy the AB's won the World Cup or not, this is just incredible to watch, total goosebumps video. Just shows the true emotion that is attached to our game. Made by a young filmmaker from NZ.

Purely self-indulgent this one, although I don't think any rugby supporter could not enjoy this. A fan-made tribute to the 2011 Crusaders, a team that played rugby the way it was meant to be played despite overwhelming odds. Features plenty of highlights from their game against the Sharks at Twickenham, possibly the best attacking display I've ever seen. Also who doesn't love The Killers?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Theme of my entry is "He's kicked the Winner!"

KB (Kurtley Beale) courtesy of GAGR's own Mr Timms!

Ealesy saving the Bledisloe!

And Snorky wins the Tri-Nations in Durban!

Status
Not open for further replies.