• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby R4 Reds v Blues

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I thought his foot was still on the ground in touch when he caught it when I was at the game but haven't seen any clear video to confirm - the AR was watching the ball go over his head and by the time he turned around Reece was in the air. Just another example of everything going the Crusaders way on the night - as well as playing pretty well!

I wasn't sure if his feet were clear of line when he landed, but that is not what the problem was, it was lack of knowledge of laws, not a problem and I was joking to him how can you take notice of crowds howling for offside ar anything if they don't know the laws anyway.

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
The dirty jaffas are a strong looking side.

A great pity we no longer have Eddie Quirk and we could've watched a magnificent ranga v ranga battle of the breakaways.

This is the game I really want us to win, should be a cracker.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
"T-minus 11 hours until ignition sequence start on Operation Auckland Blues Suncorp Graveyard Scorched-Earth Carpet-Bomb Murder-March ​Boom Chucka Lucka Bonus Point #666.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

Weather's looking real nice up here Houston, all systems are a go.

675318041nasa-shuttle-taking-off-gif.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules".
Dismal: "Guidance is internal".
KiwiMurph: "Go".
Sully: "Hey Dismal, go f
Z.Er0: "Godspeed the vortex".
Rugby Reg: "Zandorrrr".
Z.Er0: "Zero".
Rugby Reg: "Zongooorrrr".
Drewprint: "Zarn".
Rugby Reg: "Zooropa".
W.Oldboy: "Go f
Adam54: "This is bloody stupi
Rugby Reg: "Zorro".

T-plus 80:01

IMG_1100.GIF

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
JOC (James O'Connor) ruled out, and Hegarty now ruled out as well.

Hamish Stewart to start at 10, Mac Grealy to start at 15

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Fair injury list in the backline.
Missing Petaia, Campbell, Hegarty and O’Connor

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Don’t think there’s many long kickers in this Reds team, Henry’s kick to touch was ugly

Reactions: dru

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Stewart’s passing from 5/8 putting them under pressure early, going high and behind the man

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
the ref doesn’t seem to be enforcing release of the tackled player, couple of times the blues have held onto the ball carrier as the knee is on the ground

Remember, that knee on the ground to signify a tackled player only applies to NZ teams.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Think Timmy was right, iffy pass.

But AU teams have rarely been getting that 'rub of the green'.