• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 7: Rebels v Reds

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Unreal to see heads up rugby. I can't remember the last time I've seen an Australian 10 switch up the attack like that since Larkham!

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Unreal to see heads up rugby. I can't remember the last time I've seen an Australian 10 switch up the attack like that since Larkham!

Foley scored against England on a move like that in his unbelievable performance at the World Cup.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Good McReight pilfer, looks like it was inevitable. Not very tactical from the Rebs. Reds didn’t look fussed at all.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
This woman ref is great value. Not coaching the players through every little stupid thing like the egomanical saddo beta bloke refs. Plus, as a woman, there's no point in arguing with her as you're guaranteed to lose every bloody time so players just shut up and get on with it

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
This woman ref is great value. Not coaching the players through every little stupid thing like the egomanical saddo beta bloke refs. Plus, as a woman, there's no point in arguing with her as you're guaranteed to lose every bloody time so players just shut up and get on with it
Yeah she doesn’t love her own voice, quiet until ping too late you’ve fucked it.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Bit of a bullshit penalty on Feo considering how lazy some of the Rebels tacklers have been.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
At least we’re not scoreless! Lomani knows how to run a line. Petaia continuing to be anonymous.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
That’s a gorgeous try, beautiful scrum steps up on the loose head side, giving Lomani the space for the step and surprising acceleration.