• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby T-T R3: Highlanders v Rebels

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Good work to everyone involved for having a working contingency plan. And would you look at that, with the 'Tahs in town and it being round 3, we've got 40% of a super round! Neat.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Game moved to Leichardt Oval on Sunday.

Hopefully a few Sydneysiders get out to support the Rebels as it's a cracking place to watch Rugby.
Leichardt oval just around the corner for me so definitely in to see that game as also great ground close to the action to watch rugby at

People should go to leichardt oval if not been as not often you get this close up to watch super rugby players in action.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Clan: Josh Ioane, Sio Tomkinson, Michael Collins, Scott Gregory, Jona Nareki, Mitch Hunt, Aaron Smith (cc), Hugh Renton James Lentjes, Shannon Frizell, Josh Dickson, Pari Pari Parkinson, Siate Tokolahi, Liam Coltman (cc), Ethan de Groot. Reserves: Ash Dixon, Ayden Johnstone, Jeff Thwaites, Manaaki Selby-Rickit, Kazuki Himeno, Kayne Hammington, Ngantungane Punivai, Billy Harmon.

50th cap for Lentjes. 6/2 bench is interesting.

Fun fact: Rebs have won their last two v Clan.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Still no Pone in the Rebels but a pretty good team nonetheless. I would prefer a proper on-baller, bit odd to have Wells at 7. But all three of Wells, Naisarani and Leota have been good so difficult to leave any out. Gordon retains 10, Worth has another shot at 15. Is Pincus still hanging around? I swear Anderson was seen in gold for 7s. Hopefully Koroibete can break his drought.
1. Orr
2. Uelese
3. Eloff
4. RHP
5. Hosea
6. Leota
7. Wells
8. Naisarani
9. Powell
10. Gordon
11. Koroibete
12. To'omua
13. Magnay
14. Anderson
15. Worth
16. Hanson
17. Gibbon
18. Sordoni
19. Cummins
20. Hardwick
21. Lomani
22. Ili
23. Kellaway

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Still no Pone in the Rebels but a pretty good team nonetheless. I would prefer a proper on-baller, bit odd to have Wells at 7. But all three of Wells, Naisarani and Leota have been good so difficult to leave any out. Gordon retains 10, Worth has another shot at 15. Is Pincus still hanging around? I swear Anderson was seen in gold for 7s. Hopefully Koroibete can break his drought.
1. Orr
2. Uelese
3. Eloff
4. RHP
5. Hosea
6. Leota
7. Wells
8. Naisarani
9. Powell
10. Gordon
11. Koroibete
12. To'omua
13. Magnay
14. Anderson
15. Worth
16. Hanson
17. Gibbon
18. Sordoni
19. Cummins
20. Hardwick
21. Lomani
22. Ili
23. Kellaway
This is the best team we have managed to put out all season.

Add Pone, DHP and Hodge to the team and it’s a good enough team to contest SRAU

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Rebels are a hilarious watch. Score a turnover and turnover it over within the same turnover, then follow it up with a high tackle.

Parody of a rugby team. Hows To'omua get away with that by the way?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I remember being so optimistic about the Rebels before this season with our team list. Man, what happened..