• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby T-T R3: Waratahs v Crusaders

pissedoffihavetoregister

Bill Watson (15)
I thought charlie gamble did ok last week, not sure why he was dropped.
And turner fell over a few too many times i guess.
I guess its a bigger pack, douglas looked like he dislocated his shoulder, good to have williams back.

Tah Man

Larry Dwyer (12)
Nice balance to the backline and a big abrasive back row to make up for the shortcomings in the 2 rows. Don't mind it

Tahs side:

1. Bell
2. Porecki
3. HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes)
4. Williams
5. Dud (whetton)
6. Swinton
7. Dempsey
8. Harris
9. Gordon
10.Donaldson
11.Penny's Son (Newsome)
12.Foketi
13.Perses
14.Maddocks
15.Harrison

16.Cotton
17.Faulkner
18.Breen
19.Caird
20.Tizzano
21.Grant
22. Moeroa
23.Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase)

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
if they're good enough.

giphy.gif

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
I don't get Whetton. Surely Caird to start is a better option, and I though Woods in his one showing was better than Whetton. Maybe I'm missing something, but he seems to offer nothing.
Also, on the wing what happened to Reilly? Mark M shows a complete reluctance to tackle, I would have been inclined to have Reilly come off the bench.
Tahs could only win this with some substantial action from Indian bookies!!

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
I don't get Whetton. Surely Caird to start is a better option, and I though Woods in his one showing was better than Whetton. Maybe I'm missing something, but he seems to offer nothing.
Also, on the wing what happened to Reilly? Mark M shows a complete reluctance to tackle, I would have been inclined to have Reilly come off the bench.

I am pretty sure that mini me would offer more than Whetton at lock

Purce

Jim Clark (26)

Agreed. Surprised and disappointed to not see more of Woods after his impressive debut.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I’m guessing if Dempseys work rate isn’t up to scratch or whetton misses a few tackles, they can throw tizzano on. I like the added running option in Dempsey, but feel we need to slow their ball down at the breakdown which calls for a dedicated on baller

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Those scrum penalties are so boring. Nothing bad happened, Crusaders were fishing. Equivalent of 9 throwing it into a lazy runner.

Also good to hear lots of Christchurch fans are in the ‘gong!