• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Started a comedy-ish website..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Hey guys,

I recently started a website called "Heaps Good Advice" with a couple of friends. We answer people's questions from our different perspectives. I wouldn't say that all of the content is completely safe for work due to the nature of some questions and the language but no offensive pictures or the like.

Have a look if you're so inclined.

http://www.heapsgoodadvice.com

Also, one of the mods let me know that this was ok by him - happy to take it down if anyone else has an issue though as it's completely non-rugby related.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Looks good. I'd consider changing the 'Read More' link to something like 'Read Advice' or maybe a funky button, but otherwise a cracking site

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
That's a good idea - thanks! It's hosted by Tumblr at the moment as we put something more expansive together.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Have re-designed the website. A bit nicer now. Would love to know people's thoughts if they can spare the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.