• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Straya Internet Anonymity: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNE

Internet Anonymity:

• Time to clean up the internet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will fucking cut you cnut.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • the fuck straya?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Australian politicians have our best interests at heart

• please delete my account

• I know where you live cnut

• Rugby Reg is in deep trouble.

• I hope Dismal Pillock gets deported to fucken Wuhan

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Good pole this

• no fucken way this will happen

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Do many people use them? I've never bothered. Which might explain the weirdly predictive text when I login at my granny tranny pay-per-view websites.
Don't know, hardly used one myself. Anything the gov does there is a way around. It's pointless posturing on their part.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Nah fuck that shit. I don't want the Govt monitoring my shitposting on G&GR and attributing it to my real self.

VPN and see ya later.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Do many people use them? I've never bothered. Which might explain the weirdly predictive text when I login at my granny tranny pay-per-view websites.
I routinely use them, even at home on.
And I wont connect to a public wifi without using a VPN, if you're using Maccas/Airport/Shopping centre WiFi and not using a VPN you're leaving yourself vulnerable.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
I routinely use them, even at home on.
And I wont connect to a public wifi without using a VPN, if you're using Maccas/Airport/Shopping centre WiFi and not using a VPN you're leaving yourself vulnerable.
What VPN do you use?

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I use Nord VPN, it's a pretty good service although I have a few functionality issues with it.
I've used PIA in the past well, but I found when travelling that a few websites had issues with that VPN and geo-blocked it.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
It is also laughable that this government - and many in the ALP - think people should be accountable for their actions on the internet.

Have a look at the drunken orgy that is their "workplace" and tell me they know what accountability even looks like.