• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super 14 calendar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
Does anyone know where you can download or subscribe to a super 14 calendar for 2010. Last year there was one on iCalshare.com which told me when and where all of the games were.

I checked on the reds site and there is nothing.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
If anyone was to find or create the .ics ir ical files they would be a great draw for G&GR!

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
It's downloading as a txt file for me.

Can i load a txt file on a pc in outlook and export to a format that ical can handle?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Try this direct link: http://www.ougrote.com/2010fixtures/2010_super14_fixtures.hol

Save it as a .hol file. I just installed it to outlook and while it's good, I reckon there would be a demand for just the 4 oz teams in individual files...

It'd be good to do these ourselves though, the ougroute site is very slow, and the events are put in as full day events, rather than the actual time of the games.

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
I still couldn't get it to work, so i've done a quick calendar of the Aussie teams and attached it to this post. There may be a couple of mistakes, so if you find any let me know and I can update it and reupload.

• First team listed should be home side
• For the location I've just used the city, not the ground
• All times are listed as the local time for where the game is being played
• I'll put in the semis when it becomes clearer and if there are Aussies in it

Also, interesting to see there is only the one Sunday afternoon game, Reds vs Force in Brissy

Attachments

• Super14.ics.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 215

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
Cheers Paarl, I gave it a crack but no luck. I'm on a mac which can't recognise the .hol file.

Thanks again

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Cant you save as it in something your mac can read?

Anyway I am dum struck with IT, just loving to click a round mouse. :nta:

Status
Not open for further replies.