• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super 14 Fantasy Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Just made my selections. I put in a scratch 22 a few weeks back when I first set my account up in case I forgot to select my real team today. Amazing how many changes I have had to make!

For some reason, I am very nervous about this competition. The pressure. The stress. The anticipation. The humiliation if it all goes pear shape (which it could well do if certain Waratahs dont step up!)

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Just locked in my team, only took 2 hours to refine it from my first shot.. the cascading effect of an injured Brad Thorn!

Here's my tip, build your core opening team so that every position has no position has two players from the same team, or from a team who share a draw week. This way you can use all your transfers to cover injuries.

Bye weeks:
WEEK 4 BULLS/WESTERN FORCE
WEEK 5 CHEETAHS/BLUES
WEEK 6 REDS/CHIEFS
WEEK 7 STORMERS/CRUSADERS
WEEK 8 BRUMBIES/LIONS
WEEK 9 SHARKS/HURRICANES
WEEK 10 WARATAHS/HIGHLANDERS

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Got done by 2 pts in this round. Didnt realise Carter had been benched and I thought I had pu Ranger and Sheehan in off the bench but it didnt seem to work. Cost me big time.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
3 players with minus points and Ive still climbed up to 39th in the world. Obviously only provisional scores but hoping I can stay in the top 50 and be on that front page.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
the gambler said:
3 players with minus points and Ive still climbed up to 34th in the world. Obviously only provisional scores but hoping I can stay in the top 50 and be on that front page.

Feck off ya big noting, self-congratulating bastard.

#5,558 is the place to be.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Unless the points adjustments give me an extra 20 and my opponent nothing then I have been knocked out of the fantasy cup.
My Queenslanders really hurt me.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
matty_k said:
Unless the points adjustments give me an extra 20 and my opponent nothing then I have been knocked out of the fantasy cup.
My Queenslanders really hurt me.

That happened to me but in reverse so i wouldnt give up. Was 23 points up but after a couple of adjustments went down by 2.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Holy crap. I just picked up an extra 100 points. I take it back what I said about the Reds. Genia went from -8 to 27 and I am now beating the other guy by 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.