• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super 14 Fantasy Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
It paid off too. A total of 140 points from QC (Quade Cooper).
I've scored my best round ever of 499.

C

CanadianRugby

I got 0 points for Dagg last week. It says he didn't play a minute in the Highlanders/Force game. I know he was in the lineup, did I miss something? did he really not play?

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
dagg sat out for some reason. i haven't heard why. he got auto-substituted out of my team so i ended up with my bench player's points.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Newb said:
dagg sat out for some reason. i haven't heard why. he got auto-substituted out of my team so i ended up with my bench player's points.

Farkin great! My bench player was Cory Jane who also didnt play because the Canes had the bye. Grrrrr

Now, who to have as captain this week given they're playing each other? Cooper or Steyne?

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Newb said:

I was stung too.
Sportal.com said he pulled out with a leg strain on the day.

Luckily I had made QC (Quade Cooper) my captain and he picked up the slack.

Anyone still in that fantasy cup?

S

simonr

Am royally farqued for this weekend. Stacked my team with Saders in the hope of them puting 50 on the Cheetahs, and now all my picks have been benched! and all the reserves in those positions are Tahs! My top 50 position in this thing is now Goooooone.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Rugby smart arse said:
Am royally farqued for this weekend. Stacked my team with Saders in the hope of them puting 50 on the Cheetahs, and now all my picks have been benched! and all the reserves in those positions are Tahs! My top 50 position in this thing is now Goooooone.
have you used your wildcard yet? unlimited transfers for one week in the comp...

S

simonr

Moses said:
Rugby smart arse said:
have you used your wildcard yet? unlimited transfers for one week in the comp...

long time ago... Nothing to do but lie back & take it (and pray for early subs)

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I was knocked out this week by someone in out competition "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!"
They absolutely smashed me. 322 v 483

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
When are the Tahs going to announce their lineup? Need to decide whether to stick with Du Plessis or bring back TPN from the bench.

I get the feeling I'll be having a South African hooker - not for the first time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.