• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super 14 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Can't be arsed doing an update this week. I'm not winning, anyway. I think Epi is, but you'd want to check.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Round 12 or should it be round 13?

Want to share a valued tip. If you want to gain your tipping position, this is the round to stick out your neck. Not a single easy game and a flippen nightmare to tip. This round 12 can turn into a nightmare 13 with ease.

Please provide me with the winners and lets see who got them right after the round. :nta:

Croks

Bob McCowan (2)
Thanks rsea. I'm stoked by the result and a bit shocked I managed to hang on for the win. Was getting a bit worried over the last few rounds and especially in the finals!

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
I was beaten by WJ by 3/4 point. The shame!! Congrats to all, fun year of tipping. My Golden Oldies also ran a comp thru the SuperBru engine and the winner of that pool ended up with 100 points. Will have to convince him to join the GAGR throng.

Are the glorious moderators going to convert the pool over to the Winter competition that SuperBru are running or do we have to start a new pool from scratch?

L

Liambutler1

i think the crusaders will have way to much firepower this year for our australian teams as they have proven much winners throughout the team eg carter brad thorn(great new zealander that one) and of course old richie mcaw. until our autralian teams start stepping up like the reds did last year we want have a chance to win this prestigeous competition. also the australian national team showed that they arnt a team that can compete with the might all blacks. we need more darkies in the team besides blackie samo. bring back the brown boys i say they have real intimadtion factor which the all blacks showed at the world cup cheers

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So the charitable reading is that because the All Blacks are so good, we should try and live up to their names with the ethnic composition of our team?

Any relation to Jumpers?

S

spooony

Color doesnt make a player better. Choose your best 15 wither their green yellow blue red black white brown whatever. Thats why the All Blacks is so good. They choose their best 15 no matter what they are

Status
Not open for further replies.