• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU - Semi Final - Reds v Reb

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Reds deserved that one. Same Rebels problems as the last 4 or so weeks, and the To'omua injury turned a 90% result into a guaranteed one. Few things to think about moving forward. Big one for me is Billy: don't have a clue what's happened with him this year, but he's clearly giving 100%, and yet still has consistently looked off the pace.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
JP Smith on for Hoopert was a brainwave. Hoopert had a 'mare.

How many times has a solo electric try from Koroibete kept the Rebels in it? If we lose him back to the Storm it'd be a travesty.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Reds deserved that one. Same Rebels problems as the last 4 or so weeks, and the To'omua injury turned a 90% result into a guaranteed one. Few things to think about moving forward. Big one for me is Billy: don't have a clue what's happened with him this year, but he's clearly giving 100%, and yet still has consistently looked off the pace.

His all round game has really fallen off. Even some of his general left to right passing was poor at times.

B

Bobby Sands

JP Smith on for Hoopert was a brainwave. Hoopert had a 'mare.

How many times has a solo electric try from Koroibete kept the Rebels in it? If we lose him back to the Storm it'd be a travesty.

Hoopert hasn’t been the same since neck injury. Bit of a weak spot tbh.

JP is incredible, a great Reds man.

B

Bobby Sands

Body of an athlete too.

Love Hardwick's effort, would love a Wallaby 7 but the man gives it his all, can tell he's a competitor, the bloke looked devastated after the game.

He’s hard at it no doubt.

Just lacks polish.

If Wilkin can stay fit, he’s as good as anyone. Missed so much development because of injury.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
How shit is it that there's no after match discussion on Fox. Wouldn't cost a cent. Don't like that 5 minutes after a cracking semifinal I'm left staring at myself covered in dorito dust reflected back at me.

Fox has done the bare minimum this year to help Rugby, I want a broadcaster that's actually likes the sport.