• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super TT final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Choke+Lever.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
tj(2).jpg
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
THE PROPHECY OF A THOUSAND BLUE DESTINIES HAS BEEN REALISED
manowar.jpg
BlakeGibsonrugbyplayer.jpg
BLAKE GIBSON, 76TH MINUTE IRON MAN, WITNESS HIS LIKENESS AS HE ASCENDS INTO UNIMPEACHABLE AUCKLAND BLUES RUGBY LORE
TJ, MAY HE RELIVE THIS LIVING HELL ON A DAILY BASIS FOR ALL RUGBY ETERNITY
tj(1).jpg
"Oh Jesus no, it's happened hasn't it"
YES TJ, YOU SHRIEKING BIASED PUTTYHEAD, IT HAS FUCKING HAPPENED SO WEAR IT
ofa_(2).png
tj(2).jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
bUGGER ME, THE bLUES WERE TERRRRRRRRRRIBELL. Just fluffing opportunities all over the shop.

Did I see the Landers had ZERO handling errors going into the last 10 mins versus the Blues 10 or so?

Christie was so goddamn P-P-P-PONDEROUS he pretty much handbraked any opportunity to get a roll on.

Who wouldve thiunked it, the maligned Gibson, Ruru and Plummer where the ones who did the business in the last 10

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
bUGGER ME, THE bLUES WERE TERRRRRRRRRRIBELL. Just fluffing opportunities all over the shop.

Did I see the Landers had ZERO handling errors going into the last 10 mins versus the Blues 10 or so?

Christie was so goddamn P-P-P-PONDEROUS he pretty much handbraked any opportunity to get a roll on.

Who wouldve thiunked it, the maligned Gibson, Ruru and Plummer where the ones who did the business in the last 10

Christie's a bit slow to get the ball out sometimes isn't he. I was nervous he was gonna get the Highlanders line pinged for offside all night.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Think the return of Pat T might have been the turning point there. Stoked for the Blues.

Was disgusted with him when he casually subbed off.

The Captain.

Abandoning his charges as the heat of the crucible reached a white-hot intensity.

"Oh hay guyz, I'll just casually walk off the field now. Injured? No, no, I just think I need a bit of a rest now eh".

You think Mccaw would EVER be subbed off at squeaky bum time during an All Blacks Rugby Football Test Match? He would calmly climb the stairs, up into the coaches box, murder ALL the coaches, then quietly sub himself BACK into the rugby football game.

Status
Not open for further replies.