• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Grade Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Anyone follow grade cricket here???

As I just stated in the which Shute Shield team here I play for the bears aka North Sydney.

So anyone follow grade cricket?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I played a few games for the bottom division of north shore CC last year.. http://www.northshorecc.org.au/

Good times, first time I've played outside of a backyard in 20 years, took a few wickets and made a few runs but hoping for more this year..

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Yeah good stuff.... Hopefully the ashes means more people flock to playing cricket!

Anyone here follow grade cricket or not!?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Was two sessions.

Anyway, I don't follow grade cricket except when I read about the odd talented westie playing for Blacktown or somesuch, taking wickets or making runs. I spend all winter looking at rugby and when September comes, my wife has had enough. I need to spend the next 6 months buttering her up for the next rugby season!

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
NTA said:
Was two sessions.

Anyway, I don't follow grade cricket except when I read about the odd talented westie playing for Blacktown or somesuch, taking wickets or making runs. I spend all winter looking at rugby and when September comes, my wife has had enough. I need to spend the next 6 months buttering her up for the next rugby season!

Blacktown(Only been around for 7-8 years)!! Penrith of Rugby for a little while but juniors are improving so the grade club should improve.

Interesting to note Penrith won the club championship last year, shows it can be done!

Wests are the ones you have probably read about home to Hughes and Clarke!

Bears were home to Bradman at one stage though!

Status
Not open for further replies.