I never understood the concept behind “stacking” a lower grade when your higher grades are the ones winning...A few points to take here;
- Was this when UNSW stacked their lower grades
- Was this when UNSW was playing dual registered players
- This game appeared to be at DP
- Newport appeared to be severely undermanned on that day which happens when you play away from home
- Would this result be different at Porters? - Yes
You may have beaten Newport - but were smashed by Valley. So that still doesnt win the Barraclough.