• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs vs Force - Nowra Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
So, who's going to the Tahs vs Force trial double-header in Nowra on Feb 10?

Do we have any locals on the boards? It seems to be the ground on Rugby Road, near the raceway from what I can gather. Is it a decent pitch with ok facilities and pies?

Does anyone (local or otherwise) have any idea how many are expected to turn up? I'm wondering if a sellout's likely, and thus if I should pre-purchase. Planning on heading down with the old man.

It should be pretty interesting to get a real feel for the likely XV for R1 and see how the contenders are travelling as they're billing it as a full squad trial.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
So, who's going to the Tahs vs Force trial double-header in Nowra on Feb 10?

Do we have any locals on the boards? It seems to be the ground on Rugby Road, near the raceway from what I can gather. Is it a decent pitch with ok facilities and pies?

Does anyone (local or otherwise) have any idea how many are expected to turn up? I'm wondering if a sellout's likely, and thus if I should pre-purchase. Planning on heading down with the old man.

It should be pretty interesting to get a real feel for the likely XV for R1 and see how the contenders are travelling as they're billing it as a full squad trial.

Yeah, I will hopefully be attending. Its been a long time since I last visited Rugby Park so things may have changed but its a two decent enough pitches and a passable clubhouse. Nothing special.

The Shoalhaven City Council are hoping for 5,000+ and you do have to pre-order from the Shoalhaven entertainment centre.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
I expect the Tahs to win this game pretty comfortably. I also expect the Force to put out a strong side for this game, but it won't matter.

Cyril Towers (30)
I expect the Tahs to win this game pretty comfortably. I also expect the Force to put out a strong side for this game, but it won't matter.

I'll be there. Everyone will be on show as I think they are playing 2 games on the day.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Pity it aint on the 7th, 8th or 9th when I will be in Nowra working!!!:angryfire:
Unfortunately I have to be back in Sydney on the 10th.
Enjoy, those who get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.