• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Fast Diet

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Can I just say well done to everyone on their weight loss, I know it ain't easy and also something you'll all be proud of.

For myself I just stopped eating shit food and as someone has already said, stuck to veg and meat. I've dropped from 112 to 97 in 8 weeks, so fairly pleased with that. Keen on getting to 90 eventually, I think for a 6'3 guy that's fair enough?

Thought I'd do a bit of a (not so) humble brag and get this thread going again. Weight is currently at 86kgs and has been for the past few months. The days of playing prop are sadly behind me. Interesting to note when I posted that message I'm quoting now, I could barely run to the fridge let alone a respectable distance. Weight loss IMO makes all the difference regarding running.

Spieber

Bob Loudon (25)
Thought I'd do a bit of a (not so) humble brag and get this thread going again. Weight is currently at 86kgs and has been for the past few months. The days of playing prop are sadly behind me. Interesting to note when I posted that message I'm quoting now, I could barely run to the fridge let alone a respectable distance. Weight loss IMO makes all the difference regarding running.
Huge effort. Makes my 124 to 111 in last 12 look a bit tardy. Totally agree with being more active (and my knees thank me every day).

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Huge effort. Makes my 124 to 111 in last 12 look a bit tardy. Totally agree with being more active (and my knees thank me every day).

No way that's pretty impressive. 1kg a week or more is very very intense. Now you have what I find to be the hardest bit. Actually keeping to a constant weight!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)

So, decided to step on the scales for the first time in over a year. I made this post just before I met my partner and she's been a bit too good to me clearly. Since this post I've gained 12 kilos (assuming most of it gained in pandemic times), maybe I can play prop again.

Time to get out ye olde diet. Oh joy, glad I actually weighed myself, assigning a number to your weight is a great way of confronting reality. Posting this here so I actually have to lose it.