• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Long Rugby Lunch - 22 November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
This invitation lobbed into my email inbox today.

The Inaugural Long Rugby Lunch will be held at the Riverview Hotel in Balmain on 22 November.

http://www.theriverviewhotel.com.au/?p=1343

I was going to load up the flyer from my inbox but it is 0.5 mbytes, and there now a link on the Riverview Hotel website, so click away above for the pretty pictures.

Matt Burke and Phil Waugh will be guest speakers, and I am also told that Lote Tuquiri, Glen Ella and Warren Livingstone from the Fanatics (and Balmain Rugby Club) will be there.

I'm as keen as anything to get there given the recent Balmain Rugby Club $1m rugby competition proposal.

Also a good opportunity to obtain material for the I am immune from the Matt Burke theory because? thread.

There are apparently about 40 seats still left @$150 per head (3 course meal, & grog ["premium beverages"]).

Summary of the Details of the Lunch
DATE: Thursday, November 22
TIME: 12.30pm
VENUE: The Riverview Hotel Dining Room
COST: $150 per head includes 3 course meal, premium beverages and a chance to drink and exchange rugby yarns with 2 rugby legends
Bookings essential..
The Riverview Hotel 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain
Phone: 02 9810 1151
email: info@theriverviewhotel.com.au
web site: theriverviewhotel.com.au

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Matt Burke and Phil Waugh will be guest speakers, and I am also told that Lote Tuquiri, Glen Ella and Warren Livingstone from the Fanatics (and Balmain Rugby Club) will be there.

web site: theriverviewhotel.com.au

Is Burke qualified by experience to speak at this?
For my part unless you have been at a long lunch, a lot, I don't see how you can possibly understand what to speak about at one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.