• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Trial Match: Waratahs and Two Blues and West Harbour and Hunter Wildfires, oh my!

Sheepie

Sydney Middleton (9)
No lions, no tigers, no bears. But we do have a native flower, two, count them TWO shades of the same colour, a body of water, and uncontrolled bushfire!

This weekend (05/02/2022) at Eric Tweedale Stadium. Tickets here.

14:00 - Gates Open.
16:00 - Waratahs v West Harbour.
16:30 - Waratahs v Hunter Wildfires.
17:00 - Waratahs v Two Blues.
17:30 - West Harbour v Hunter Wildfires.
18:00 - Two Blues v West Harbour.
18:30 - Two Blues v Hunter Wildfires.

Who's going to be joining me?

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
No lions, no tigers, no bears. But we do have a native flower, two, count them TWO shades of the same colour, a body of water, and uncontrolled bushfire!

This weekend (05/02/2022) at Eric Tweedale Stadium. Tickets here.

14:00 - Gates Open.
16:00 - Waratahs v West Harbour.
16:30 - Waratahs v Hunter Wildfires.
17:00 - Waratahs v Two Blues.
17:30 - West Harbour v Hunter Wildfires.
18:00 - Two Blues v West Harbour.
18:30 - Two Blues v Hunter Wildfires.

Who's going to be joining me?
I would go and take some mates to this but unfortunately up the coast this weekend. Like a nice little sevens event with lots of mini matches which sounds entertaining…

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Any info on ticketing? Gotta say that stadium looks mint. Shute Shield needs to seriously consider night time footy at grounds that can cater for it.

1643675452439.png

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Maybe I'm reading too much into it - but that $200 corporate package for 4 tickets sounds like great value. Complimentary drinks and afternoon tea? As well as prime seating, plenty of footy to watch, for only $50pp

Sounds like a cracker day out

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Allocation exhausted :( So I guess everyone else thought so, too!
Down the coast so just watching reds vs force trial on reds rugby site but be good if maybe do this event every year as trial match as for $200 the corporate deal would make a great Arco for myself and couple of mates