• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Great work by Rugby Australia releasing the team for today:rolleyes:
IMG_1646.jpeg

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Just a bit annoying that kick off for this is the exact same time as the Reds game. I realise there's not much room in the weekends schedule for it otherwise, but it is something that could've been better planned for. Hopefully in the future it'll be considered alongside the super scheduling, it should absolutely be part of the product and not just consigned to a development game.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Just a bit annoying that kick off for this is the exact same time as the Reds game. I realise there's not much room in the weekends schedule for it otherwise, but it is something that could've been better planned for. Hopefully in the future it'll be considered alongside the super scheduling, it should absolutely be part of the product and not just consigned to a development game.
At least being on Stan I can watch after. At the School Boy footy this arvo then get this on leading into the Tahs match.

Hope Lancaster can get some clean ball.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Good start again, scrum looking dominant and slick backline plays.

Poor. Turned down an easy 3 and fuck up the lineout play. Such an Australian team.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Scrum is dominating but we don't know how to exploit it correctly.

Finally, score after what seems to be spending an eternity in their 22.

11-19

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ on the one hand I like that these kids haven't yet become rugbybots but OTOH, in that situation you ALWAYS take the easy three & eat up some time.

Top Bottom