• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Upgrades at G&GR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Moses how do you get to older then the first page threads?
Thanks for the heads up, I just changed the default show age to always.

I'll send Biffo an email, looks like he hasn't made it over yet..

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Thanks for the heads up, I just changed the default show age to always.

I'll send Biffo an email, looks like he hasn't made it over yet..
Oh well he'll get back I am sure. Ja sorry if I ask some stupid ones, a bit slower with the Tin Brain compare to you young ones.

Sagerian

Allen Oxlade (6)
Hey Moses, just a minor stupid thing that will really only benefit me, but is there going to be RSS feeds for the forum topics?

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
Moses - I'm viewing on a wide screen and the banner is positioned on the right side of the screen with a white spacer on the left.

The left side of the banner is aligned just to the right of the "Gold" button.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Moses - I'm viewing on a wide screen and the banner is positioned on the right side of the screen with a white spacer on the left.

The left side of the banner is aligned just to the right of the "Gold" button.
Which browser is this in? Could you post a screenshot of it (Alt + PrintScreen) then paste into Notepad.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
While we're at it, what's with the warm and fuzzy "Thanks" button? I tried it out, thanking Lee for a post but didn't feel any different after.
Am I :-
1. A thankless bastard?
2. Too cynical?
3. Missing the point?

Are there to be Scarf awards for most thanked, and most thankful poster?

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Ok

Are the Smileys going to return?
When I "Go Advanced" I lose the formatting icons

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
Hey Moses, just a minor stupid thing that will really only benefit me, but is there going to be RSS feeds for the forum topics?

And benefit all else on gothetahs.com. "Thumbs up icon" if I could find it. Top work Sage and Moses.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Just noticed the Groups pages under the community menu. Nice feature. So far there is only two groups with one member each.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Just thought I'd show you what the banners look like using Firefox 3.6.3 on Ubuntu.
The borders show up for some reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.png
    Screenshot-1.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot-2.png
    Screenshot-2.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot-3.png
    Screenshot-3.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 178

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
How come my avatar has been replaced with a Gordon logo? I'm a west Harbour supporter for starters and before the upgrade had a pic of my son.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
How come my avatar has been replaced with a Gordon logo? I'm a west Harbour supporter for starters and before the upgrade had a pic of my son.
\Sorry about that one Aussie D, I think I may have confused you with Aussie Dominance!

Status
Not open for further replies.