• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
When is Rory Arnold due to head to Japan and will he be available for the RC?

He is available at any time, last I saw on insta he is on holidays in Croatia. I dare say he will do the full preseason in Japan like Korevi last season so will prob opt out of any november tour but RC a chance if Rennie wants him

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
I would opt for QC (Quade Cooper) and two others. I think we are really lacking in the playmaking stakes and it does not look like JOC (James O'Connor) is the answer

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
I would opt for Quade Cooper and two others. I think we are really lacking in the playmaking stakes and it does not look like JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor) is the answer
I actually think Noah has done well. His goal kicking is literally 100% and even at Suncorp when the Wallabies got into England red zone we looked pretty good, can’t fault him for things like not taking easy points on offer.

I’m not certain the addition of Quade to the side fixes the areas where we have lacked execution.

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
I thought Noah's kicking out of hand was a bit short and Foley-esq on Saturday, rest of his game fine. If Hodge is going to play 15 next week (seems logical) I would be looking for him to get us out of our quarter.

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
The only worry with that is he seems to get charged down a bit. His kicking action looks to be a bit slow or maybe he just has a lower trajectory on his kicks. Pretty certain he got charged down in the Australia A game against Samoa.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
I actually think Noah has done well. His goal kicking is literally 100% and even at Suncorp when the Wallabies got into England red zone we looked pretty good, can’t fault him for things like not taking easy points on offer.

I’m not certain the addition of Quade to the side fixes the areas where we have lacked execution.
Noah has done well and is improving but still good to have another very good option in QC (Quade Cooper). JOC (James O'Connor) looks out of sorts and the young blokes in Oz A have also been going well but are not yet ready.
Agree that Hodge is the logical choice at 15 now.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
1657506608383.png