• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well he has done 8 straight wins against us, so maybe doesn't know Oz rugby.. But he does know how to beat us.

P.S I think we will do the smelly dirty soap dodging orcs..
I mean who's surprised. He even said we're easy to beat (under Cheika) because we played the most easily countered rugby ever.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Slips at TH????

Screenshot_20220625-132009.png

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That looks like Bell at LH and Porecki at hooker (white arm + Longeran opposite him) so maybe that's the starting front row packing down.

1. Bell
2. Porecki
3. Slipper

16. Longeran
17. Sio
18. ?

Or it's just a training photo and read nothing into it.

rugboy

Bob Loudon (25)
That looks like Bell at LH and Porecki at hooker (white arm + Longeran opposite him) so maybe that's the starting front row packing down.

1. Bell
2. Porecki
3. Slipper

16. Longeran
17. Sio
18. ?

Or it's just a training photo and read nothing into it.
By the sounds of it, you're not reading too much into it.

GR reporting that TT likely out, HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) sent home injured and Slipper moving to TH.

"The news will likely force a front row re-think, with loosehead James Slipper in the frame to switch to the other side so the Wallabies do not lose experience in the first Test in Perth this week."

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Apologies for bringing up gambling again but England are paying $10 for a series clean sweep. Not bad odds for fans like me who are miserable pessimists.