• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

Jimmyjam

Darby Loudon (17)
Langi has been named in the Manly starting team..

manly.JPG

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
So come nov. with no Japan based players will it be Noah & who ever plays well in the A tour or does JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor) get a dramatic re call????

Arnold
Sio
Skelton
BPA
Hoskings

Look like the guys to pick from, I cant think of anyone else close playing in europe
Richie Arnold? Rory's now based in Japan I understand.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
How's that?
He’s not the”Valentini”. He is Langi Gleeson and he is a different player.

Most of us have seen him for Oz A. Reminds me more of Kefu than anyone else.
I doubt he will challenge Valentini for his spot any time soon.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Carter not playing at West's today playing at spring valley golf club instead, with the rebels anouncing a tour of japan y day maybe let him just rip in for that.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
If the wobs are going to add a spare 10, they must consider edmed, the guy kicks goals from everywhere, another 100% effort today

Reactions: dru

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
He’s not the”Valentini”. He is Langi Gleeson and he is a different player.

Most of us have seen him for Oz A. Reminds me more of Kefu than anyone else.
I doubt he will challenge Valentini for his spot any time soon.

Maybe.
Not trying to offend anyone.
Just pointing out that if anyone currently in the starting 15 is under scrutiny that its not Valentini.

Oh dear…

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
If the wobs are going to add a spare 10, they must consider edmed, the guy kicks goals from everywhere, another 100% effort today
And if they have half a brain they will look closely as Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase). He is maturing into a very dangerous attacking option.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
And if they have half a brain they will look closely as Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase). He is maturing into a very dangerous attacking option.
Both Australia A reps and another 3 matches against a Japanese side I see now in October for Australia A. All good experience and much needed game time.