• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

Marce

Jim Lenehan (48)
Gotta be up there for greatest try of all time (Wallabies edition).
Most of the Kiwis would say that was Thompson fault but how many ABs solo tries we saw by the individual errors of a Wallaby defender?

Sorry cyclopath

The Ghost of Raelene

Mark Ella (57)
I am surprised that none of our available hookers have put their hand up for wallaby gig. P-A as an ex garbo? Is still the best hooker we have had in a while.
What has happened with Uelese? he was injured last year and I was hoping he would come back strongly.
Uelese looks cooked. Even at the Rebels he looks disinterested tbh and he can't throw (not that many of our Hookers can) I think I recall some others saying he had shown interest in playing for Samoa as well?

BPA is a chance for a RWC call up after the first few rounds of Super Rugby. I still think Latu is a red hot chance of being 1 of 3 Hookers along with Lonergan. Folau is a lot quieter while he waits in the Force departure lounge when not behind the Brumbies maul.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Ok, a general reminder of this rule:

10. If another poster does not understand or agree with your point after 3 or 4 attempts, LET IT GO, WALK AWAY. It is very boring for other posters when the thread gets hijacked by two people having an argument.

Time to move on - rodda has received his warning. But a general warning to others around playing the man, not the ball.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Eddie seems to be picking a training camp in April - no overseas based players

Who (realistic selection) would not be available due to injury?

Hookers:
Props: Bell, Tupou
Locks: Rodda, Philip
BR: Leota
HB:
FH:
C: Foketi, Hodge
OB: Kellaway

Last edited:

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Eddie seems to be picking a training camp in April - no overseas based players

Who would not be available due to injury?

Hookers:
Props: Bell, Tupou
Locks: Rodda, Philip
BR: Leota
HB:
FH:
C:
OB: Kellaway
not sure where he rates them:
FH: only Pasitoa, Harrison and edmed out.
C: Foketi and Mosese. Is ikitau still out?
HB: some form issues, no injuries.