• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2023

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Link has already been approached and isn’t interested by all reports. It would take a massive turnaround for him to change his mind.

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
Fuck me, this really does read like a @rodha post - even Nucifora gets a mention.

If it's known in the relevant circles that McKenzie's truly not interested, it's pretty poor of Doran to push him into the spotlight like this imo.

In saying that, Doran has seemed a part of the RA inner sanctum for a while now, so could this be the tip of the iceberg for something more going on under the surface?

Tomthumb

Alan Cameron (40)
Doran seems to be a true insider these days, so I wouldn’t imagine he’d write an article like that without something to back it up

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fuck me, this really does read like a @rodha post - even Nucifora gets a mention.

If it's known in the relevant circles that McKenzie's truly not interested, it's pretty poor of Doran to push him into the spotlight like this imo.

In saying that, Doran has seemed a part of the Rugby Australia inner sanctum for a while now, so could this be the tip of the iceberg for something more going on under the surface?
Look, anything is possible but up to this point, it has been complete pie in the sky stuff.
We will see.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Even if he was interested, he's been out of rugby for a decade, I wouldn't bring him into something as high up as RA HPU. He needs to essentially start again at a lower level. Rugby's changed, even the players have (younger generation..).

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Any reason why no comments anymore on this thread?
Since Wednesday? Probably focused on the match thread.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
You’re right. They didn’t sign him for so long to just do the job now.

As a fan though it’s bloody hard to tolerate when I struggle to see the light for 25, 27 (I’ll be surprised to see him after 25 tbh. I expect to them to give a coach 2 years leading into a home WC.