• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies Positivity Thread . .

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
1) One baby step closer to a change in coach.
2) Backline played some expansive rugby, albeit behind their own try line, with terrible passes.
3) Massive learnings had by all, hopefully including by those in charge of appointing coaches
4) Any self-satisfaction from the Wales series is hopefully flushed away

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Poor positivity thread, already descended into negative backhanded comments. U ask why your team doesn't win. Because of shithouse supporters. Give 100% support or don't ask it of your team.

The biggest shame should be felt by those in this thread. Keep your negative, nancy boy, backhanders to the threads they belong. This one is for supporting the wallabies.

Nathan Sharpe was fantastic.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I guess another positive is that despite results, wj will remain positive while the team is filled with Tahs...

Couldn't care less, I'm Australian before I'm a NSWite, once you territory folk get out and about round this land you might learn what that means.

I will always cheer my team and I will always be positive once the whistle goes, why should I ask people to put there body on the line for my country if I'm not going to even bother backing them with my heart.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Poor positivity thread, already descended into negative backhanded comments. U ask why your team doesn't win. Because of shithouse supporters. Give 100% support or don't ask it of your team.

The biggest shame should be felt by those in this thread. Keep your negative, nancy boy, backhanders to the threads they belong. This one is for supporting the wallabies.

Nathan Sharpe was fantastic.

The team doesn't win because they're not good enough. And not coached well enough.

The gap between the ABs and Oz is growing wider, and you think ignoring the problems is the best way to deal with it?

We will probably beat Argentina.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
WJ, I think the Wallabies would be hard pressed to find supporters more loyal than those on GAGR.

Positive: Timani was better than expected. Even put in a big hit and got one of his famed offloads away. Could they turn him into an 8 so we can play a real lock?