• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v England in Melbourne, 18 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Suck a dick Clarkie. Stop trying to minimise England's achievement by invoking an Australian Coach at the helm.

M

Moono75

Fuck Dean Mums off he is useless. Embarrassing performance. No hardness in the team. Who is the enforcer.......no one.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Well England have their revenge. And true to form we'll probably take the last match at a canter, when it doesn't matter at all.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
well done England.. Australia could not make it happen despite a mountain of ball. defense of England has been outstanding and Australia just made to many errors.
to be honest though, woukd it be hard to defend against a team that had no clue how to draw and pass?

There were so many chances tonight murdered by an early pass that allowed the English to drift.

These aussie players are quite simply unprofessional. They obviously read their own press, because they certainly don't practice.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Phipps and Foley - utterly terrible. Sure Foley can run, but that is literally all he can do. He should never ever try and kick the ball, or pass it. He was terrible. Phipps sloppy passing, I never noticed how bad it actually was until tonight
Fardy - too many errors.
Kuridrani, Carter, McMahon, Horne, - Forgot they were even on the field.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Fuck this

Honestly we utterly suck. Our entire team and coaching staff thinks that we're just too fucking good.

go for this team next week:

1. Slipper (c)
  2. Taf
  3. Kepu
  4. Simmons
  5. Horwill
  6. Fardy
  7. Gill
  8. Houston
  9. Frisby
  10. To'omua
  11. Horne
  12. Lealiifano
  13. Kerevi
  14. Morahan
  15. Folau
  16. Ready
  17. Sio
  18. Holmes
  19. Mumm
  20. Hooper
  21. Powell
  22. Kerevi
  23. DHP
I don't care who's in the squad or not, just go for something a bit radical. If Quade is announced in the next week to sign for a franchise then throw him at 10
I am so sure that we won't win a single test this year, that if we do, the 1st response to this post chooses my avatar FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.