• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France - June 14 Etihad Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Good on Link for doing that, even if the sensitive stuff won't be getting broadcasted I wouldn't like some Fox producer hearing everything I say.

I got to say I don't really like the coaches and players being mic'd up in all sports these days. I often find they give nothing of value since all the valuable info is sensitive. Especially in half time interviews it's all clichés. The interviewing of players as they're coming off the pitch where they're clearly heavily fatigued is a total joke.
I'm guessing it will only be on when he chooses..

Sent from my HTC_0P6A1 using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

Well done Melbourne turning out for the game. Hair washing night obviously #fuckingpoorform

kickingtee

Allen Oxlade (6)
Crowd looks shocking.

Should have been at AAMI.

3rd tier completely empty with the exception of the side opposite the broadcast.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Even second tier is looking pretty sparse... Not good at all from the "sporting capital" of Australia.

BabyBlueElephant

Darby Loudon (17)
Crowd looks shocking.

Should have been at AAMI.

3rd tier completely empty with the exception of the side opposite the broadcast.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Its a shame, it almost ruins the game just to tune in and see the stadium so empty. The capacity of the place looks enormous however.

Melbourne Terrace

Darby Loudon (17)
This is what the ARU get for charging premium prices to watch rugby at that dump of a ground. AAMI Park is Melbournes Rugby ground and maybe people would pay more to go there, but certainly no one wants to watch the game at fecking etihad.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Think horwill forgot he wasn't captain, ran out onto the field before the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Love watching Frady Horwill and Kepu belt out the anthem there's small things .. belt it out .. fans love it..

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
white made Two important tackle so far that may go down as missed but his tackled two forwards stopping tries

Status
Not open for further replies.