• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v. Springboks, 18th July 2015, Suncorp, Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That was too easy from the Boks. Mistakes on defence left an overlap, then some poor attempted tackles.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Higgers off for Pocock, was predictable.

Wallabies are putting so little pressure on the Bok ruck, while Bismarck and his loosies destroy ours.

T

Train Without a Station

Cooper already looking more threatening with the fast service from Phipps and Giteau offering a straight run.

Reactions: gel

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
So lucky that wasn't a penalty against us at that ruck. Great body position over the ball, the cleanout wasn't bad but he still managed to get it back.

Good work from Pocock though.

Jannie off, huge reprieve for our scrum now.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Another turnover at the ruck. But BdP does something he should never do, do a clearance kick 5m from your line.

Big opportunity her for OZ.

I wouldn't lose hope yet if I were an Aussie fan, only 13 points

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, Phipps service is miles ahead of Genia. Lucky change.

Think Pocock on was a good call from the coaches.

T

Train Without a Station

Another turnover at the ruck. But BdP does something he should never do, do a clearance kick 5m from your line.

Big opportunity her for OZ.

I wouldn't lose hope yet if I were an Aussie fan, only 13 points

Surprised super Pocock didn't prevent it. It's as though a single player doesn't change the performance of a whole team at the breakdown.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Bismarck off, Beast off.

I think our scrum shouldn't be rolling back now. Hopefully.

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
So lucky that wasn't a penalty against us at that ruck. Great body position over the ball, the cleanout wasn't bad but he still managed to get it back.

Good work from Pocock though.

Jannie off, huge reprieve for our scrum now.

lol seemingly not

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That scrum penalty comes from the Bok earlier dominance.

Boks drove in on the replay it looked like, but the dominant scrum will get those calls.

Horwill on, Skelton off.

Status
Not open for further replies.