• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Wales, Principality Stadium, Sun 27th November, 2.15am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

notdeadyet

Stan Wickham (3)
Great to get the final win especially on the back of the injury list.

Not quite prepared to call it a pass mark for the tour largely because of the debacle that was the Italy / Ireland results / performances.

There will be a review but in the end all of Rugby Australia needs to step up. It’s going to have to start with the 5 super rugby coaches. Accountability and discipline are the key buzz words for mine (they go hand in hand I guess).

The wallabies coaching team take some of the blame but it’s got to be shared amongst all our coaches. Players just not good enough.
yes, but, "... Players just not good enough ...", doesn't necessarily mean it's the coaches fault. if the Andorran rugby union team, despite being the 2nd most popular game in andorra, got beaten by france the reason would most likely be that the players weren't as good / gifted / rugby smart as the french, ditto australia ...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
We saw him in the CW games. He wasn't poor or a standout. As good as a high-quality athlete you'd expect but no where near the all-rounded game needed for 7s (passing, ruck work etc.)

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
We saw him in the CW games. He wasn't poor or a standout. As good as a high-quality athlete you'd expect but no where near the all-rounded game needed for 7s (passing, ruck work etc.)
I thought he was a bit average in the Comm games, he pushed too many passes and tried to beat the opposition on the outside too many times and was either forced out or isolated.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) would be the greatest Sevens player of all time if he wanted to go in that direction.
Why do Aussie fans do this to ourselves
2D089ECA-958B-4CE9-9670-9EFFEB239981.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.