• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Chiefs - Super Rugby R 6 2020, Friday 6 March @ 7.15pm @ Wollongong

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Geez I think the Chiefs trying to show Crusaders they not the only Kiwi team can play dumb tonight!

Maybe the NZ teams have been looking better because they've been playing each other. Needed some real competition ;-)

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Maybe the NZ teams have been looking better because they've been playing each other. Needed some real competition ;-)

This year I believes a real leveler for Super Rugby Teams, we aren't as bad as they think we are.. and I have hope the Brumbies can win the whole thing.. Some of the SA teams look the goods though as well. NZ teams are always good.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
This year I believes a real leveler for Super Rugby Teams, we aren't as bad as they think we are.. and I have hope the Brumbies can win the whole thing.. Some of the SA teams look the goods though as well. NZ teams are always good.
We’re definitely improving. Just look at the Tahs lineup, there are hardly any big names and most are in their rookie season yet they are competing.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)

I agree. It was said tongue in cheek. That said I do wonder if the earlier start has affected the NZ teams more for whatever reason. They really all seem a little off the polish you'd usually expect.