• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Reds - Special General Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK, let's try again.

The Tahs play the Reds on Friday 6 March at the SFS at 7.30pm.

Who is going? I'll get down there if there's any interest in a get-together. First round is still on me.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
To confirm: Jonnosan and Scarfman have tickets.

So that's, Me, J, tg (afterwards, at least?), moses, rat. Moses will you have the GTT crew with you? If so, in what bar?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Enjoy.
As stated, my 10th wedding anniversary so should be on to my 2nd bottle of wine by then I hope!!
Pictures??

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Up for a beer or two after the game. Let me know where you guys plan to anchor.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Scarfman said:
Your place, I was thinking.

Ok I'll ask my wife. Hang on a sec

She said "You want to bring some guys back with you from the rugby for beers," and then she started laughing so much I couldn't understand a thing she was saying. I picked up "delusional" and "couch for a week" and a few other bits but the rest was a blur.

;D

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Blue said:
Scarfman said:
Your place, I was thinking.

Ok I'll ask my wife. Hang on a sec

She said "You want to bring some guys back with you from the rugby for beers," and then she started laughing so much I couldn't understand a thing she was saying. I picked up "delusional" and "couch for a week" and a few other bits but the rest was a blur.

;D
This is why one MUST invest in a good couch. What better place to be delusional?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I'm not doing much of a job organising this. I assume Lindo and Lee will be there, and mark_s lives across the road IIRC.

I've got members' tickets, so before the game I'll be in the bar with a yellow scarf, and accompanied by a kind of Van Humphries look alike. Let's meet up there for everyone with a ticket.

As for after the game, I'm still open to suggestions.

H

hi-jinks

I will be there.
I will be rude.
Drunk and obnoxious.
For your own sake, stay well away.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Fox and Lion at Fox Studios. Has better parking than the stadium ($18 and no queue to get out), plus a decent selection of beers in jugs.. I'm hoping to get there around 6pm

apparently NSWRU are putting on a free city bus too the game as well.

Sagerian

Allen Oxlade (6)
I'm pub crawling there half way through the day. Will most likely be at fox and lion pre-game.

P.S. I'll be with a reds supporter so feel free to abuse him in any way you see fit.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
They charge 18 bucks for parking??? Just park up at Paddo or Woolahara and walk down. The hill isnt that steep!!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
is there anywhere round there that you can leave a car overnight?
I'm pretty keen to hit the beers and come back for the car on Saturday... guess it'd depend on the parking zones etc.

Sagerian

Allen Oxlade (6)
some friends of mine who go to the GayFL reckon they park at the Randwick shopping centre and then bus it.

Also, I've left my car at Fox overnight.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Scarfman said:
Are you going back to the F&L afterwards?

I am, are you? Good, Fox + Lion it is. I'll book a table for after match beers. Who else is coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.