• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Web Blog of Waiopehu Oldboy

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Dear Web Log

Finally picked up a cheap car although all the f**kin doors are busted so have to flip myself out via the sunroof when parking the c**t.

Righto.

--W.O.

QhajtmF.gif

Looks like a fairly standard 'nua parking manoeuvre to me, it's how we roll :)

About the whole hidden camera thing, it's getting just a little creepy, m'kay? Don't make me put this in the hands of my lawyers Gunston Gunston..... oh shit, they're in on it too, aren't they?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Looks like a fairly standard 'nua parking manoeuvre to me, it's how we roll :)

About the whole hidden camera thing, it's getting just a little creepy, m'kay? Don't make me put this in the hands of my lawyers Gunston Gunston... oh shit, they're in on it too, aren't they?

Who do you think nobbled your seatbelts and brakes?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Web Blog.

Just another humdrum Sunday morning here.

giphy.gif

As usual, rerouting all internet searches regarding “Australian” & “Rugby” to random grot sites.

All part of my contribution to Australian Rugby.

No need to thank me.

Righto.

More later.

--W.O.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh dear. W.Oldboy is at it again

https://japantoday.com/category/national/silicone-sally-japan-men-find-true-love-with-sex-dolls

(actually, this is one of the saddest most fucked up things I’ve ever read in my life. Half thinking the actual news article is a wind-up...

Dear Web Blog

Hello. W.Oldboy here again. Thought I would share some holiday snaps of me relaxing at home with my wife collection, as well as out and about.

doll1_zpsfoyeywx7.jpg

“Do you wish to see me, Madam General? Oh dear! Panty shot! Film at 11!”

doll2_zpsgzmff4t3.jpg

“Haha, no, wig is not for you. Hahaha. It is for my pubes.”

doll7_zpstozkvagn.jpg

“Oh shit sorry, it was dark and my dick went into your fontanelle. Maybe you put my pubes wig on to hide your shame? No tears on a Tuesday! Yes, yes. I know. I am gentleman.”

doll3_zpshsjin6lq.jpg

“There. That’s better. Now then. Who’s up for a root?”

doll5_zpsmz1v6uyt.jpg

“JUST FUCKEN STAND UP STUPID BENDY RUBBER SHITHEAD.”

doll6_zpsblv73jkg.jpg

"I am sorry I broke both of your legs during surfing lesson, wife. Here, have a drink."

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Dear Web Blog.

Tried the sport of "skiing" for the first time recently.

That's me in the white jacket in the picture below. Got some good distance off my first attempt.

skliftgif_zpsg1eevf85.gif

As a sport it seemed a bit rougher than I imagined it would be but I might consider trying it again.

Good-o.

--W.O.

Saw this on my Facebook feed. Wait............oh, no.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Halloween's come early.
wft did you do?
Local Alcoholic Says It's Not An Issue Until I Say It's An Issue
Local Man Pleads With Needle Exchange To Please Consider Opening On The Fucken Weekends.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just the usual.... heavy chilly bin, steep stairs, yeah I got this, um, where'd that last fuckin tread go... oh shiiiiiit not the face (too late, mofo)....