• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Chiefs - HBF - 8PM WST, 3 June 2023

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
Chiefs far too good and it's difficult to imagine anyone getting close to them in the finals.

Loved Max Burey's attitude after the game: we're here to win, not just compete, our performance was shithouse. That's how you get better.
Burey's been our most consistent performer since he debuted

He's hungy! Give the boy a contract

Misunderstood fan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Burey's been our most consistent performer since he debuted

He's hungy! Give the boy a contract
Some of Burey’s decisions and plays caused direct tries against the Force. Good catch and pass, and with some good training he’ll get better with his decision making.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Was always going to be a tough ask against the Chiefs. They're the class of the competition and should go on to win it. In some ways I'm glad we lost last night because no team should be playing finals with a losing record. The Tahs and Reds can pat themselves on the backs and accept false accolades but it's only the Brumbies from the Oz teams that deserves its place.

Misunderstood fan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
He's the sort of player that ain't gonna die wondering! Love a player that backs himself

2 WF MOM's from his first 5 Super Rugby games. Pretty impressive
I’d like to see how he stacks up against Pasitoa and Donaldson. Burey has had a solid introduction to super rugby but still with a bit to learn. Cron needs to decide if there is a contract is on offer.

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
I’d like to see how he stacks up against Pasitoa and Donaldson. Burey has had a solid introduction to super rugby but still with a bit to learn. Cron needs to decide if there is a contract is on offer.
Cron said he wants the squad 3 deep in every position

3 pretty decent 10's to have

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Every week people are whinging about Donaldson, Why the Fuq should we take him on?
Clearly the Coach thinks that a former Wallaby has something to offer and that a different environment may help a young player return to at least his previous form.
Donaldson's form yesterday was much the same as many other Tahs.
A team packed with Wallaby top-ups with one win more than the Force is a matter of concern.

Boof1050

Bill Watson (15)
No disrespect ForceFan but the coach also kept Wells on the park! Not much really came of that one either.
What concerns me is that the Tahs haven’t exactly put up a fight to keep him so I just hope we’re not getting the also ran rejects from other teams.
I dearly hope I’m proven wrong.