• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

World Club 10s Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
World Clubs 10s has kicked off. The ACT Brumbies have posted a 15-10 (or 17-10?) win over Toulon while the Western Force have posted a 38-0 win against the Italian All-Stars.

Brumbies and Force go head to head in the next game in 2 and a bit hours.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Brumbies finished top of the Group A with the Force second. Saracens topped Group B.

Quarter finals I think will be Brumbies v Eskadie, Force v Asia Pacilfic, Saracens v Italian All Stars and Toulon v Sharks.

Reactions: mst

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Force and Brumbies will play in final. Later tonight I believe (starting 10.30pm est I think) foxtel 515

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Brumbies to play the Force in the final about 12am. Best that Saracens can do is to finish 7th out of 8. That if nothing else makes me very happy. Smiler out for 4-6 weeks with a knee injury.

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Brumbies to play the Force in the final about 12am. Best that Saracens can do is to finish 7th out of 8. That if nothing else makes me very happy. Smiler out for 4-6 weeks with a knee injury.

You may miss it if you tune in at midnight your time. My Foxtel program has it 8.30pm to 10.30pm WST so 10.30pm to 12.30am your time.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
I'm recording the whole thing, but the World 10's website said the final should start around 12. Not sure I'll stay up. Maybe that over ABC24 in the morning.

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
I'm recording the whole thing, but the World 10's website said the final should start around 12. Not sure I'll stay up. Maybe that over ABC24 in the morning.

I guess that makes sense they'll play the bowl and plate finals first then the Cup final will be the last game. Go the Force!

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
I guess that makes sense they'll play the bowl and plate finals first then the Cup final will be the last game. Go the Force!
Kinda hoping the Brumbies can win, but if the Force get up, can't say I'll be that upset. They've been great to watch, and looks like they might have unearthed a fair bit of talent there.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Getting rid of Foley is already paying off! Ticker tape parade time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Brumbies - the bridesmaids again. Anyone see a bit of a pattern developing here for Canberra based sides?

Super Rugby 2013, World 10s 2014, NRC 2015, World 10s 2016, as well as some intervening Super Rugby Aussie conference second places?

Status
Not open for further replies.