• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sevens 2021/22 (World Series, Oceania, Comm Games & R7WC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
I am really hoping they secure a few more sports and offer the sports package as a standalone offering, unlikely though in the short term.

I watched Yellowstone on Stan but now that it's over, I have no need for that side of the subscription.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
I am really hoping they secure a few more sports and offer the sports package as a standalone offering, unlikely though in the short term.

I watched Yellowstone on Stan but now that it's over, I have no need for that side of the subscription.
As it turned out, Yellowstone was actually over before this season started, but that's a topic for another thread.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

Yeh I don’t really watch much stan content and nor does the family given all other subscription services we have but probably unlikely as helps promote their core Stan offering and boost subscriber numbers.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Aussies named.

1. Henry Hutchison (c), 34 caps
  2. Solomone Vosaicake, 2 caps
  3. Corey Toole, 2 caps
  4. Dietrich Roache, 2 caps
  5. Yool Yool, 2 caps
  6. Darby Lancaster, *
  7. Josh Turner, 8 caps
  8. Ben Dowling, 2 caps
  9. Stu Dunbar, 3 caps
  10. Chris Kuridrani, *
  11. Maurice Longbottom, 21 caps
  12. Nathan Lawson, *
  13. Jed Stuart, 2 caps

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
  1. Lily Dick, 7 caps
  2. Cassie Staples, 12 caps
  3. Faith Nathan, 6 caps
  4. Dominique Du Toit, 17 caps
  5. Bienne Terita, *
  6. Alysia Lefau-Fakaosilea, 2 caps
  7. Charlotte Caslick, 35 caps
  8. Madison Ashby, 7 caps
  9. Tia Hinds, 2 caps
  10. Sariah Paki, 12 caps
  11. Demi Hayes, 14 caps
  12. Maddison Levi, 2 caps
  13. Jakiya Whitfeld, 2 caps

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
That was shit. Didn't respect Germany at all and missed a win because of it. Some very lazy defence and hail Mary rubbish passing.

Out muscled as well. Terrible.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Aussie men much better v Japan. Barely made a mistake.

Discipline the issue - couple of attempts to dominate in contact by Lawson which would have been picked up by a better ref.

Dietrich Roache isn't quite as sharp as he was in Dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.