• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

WTB - Ticket to Tahs V Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah, long shot, I know. Was going to be away for this weekend, but now not, and of course, no ticket. Farrrrrrk!!! Willing to look at any category, let me know.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It doesn't have enough LEDS on the front for you!! Or heated seats.
Seriously, I am in a bad place!!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Yeah, long shot, I know. Was going to be away for this weekend, but now not, and of course, no ticket. Farrrrrrk!!! Willing to look at any category, let me know.

The Primary Club of Australia is selling tickets in the Nick Shehadie Stand for this match. They are the open corporate box seats and they are selling them either catered or uncatered. Not sure on prices but I can find out for you.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The Primary Club of Australia is selling tickets in the Nick Shehadie Stand for this match. They are the open corporate box seats and they are selling them either catered or uncatered. Not sure on prices but I can find out for you.
Sure, if you can let me know.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Right. The older brother and I will be in attendance. He's a Swans member, but very polite about our game, and is looking forward to the good atmosphere I promised him from the Lions fans. We'll be parking up at Vic barracks (he's in the military) but I'm planning to be there early to get a few drinks in, as I don't have to drive!

I expect all Tahs fans in attendance to reciprocate on the noise front. Can I suggest as some starting points, the standard WA-RA-TAHS (repeat add nauseam) and also some for individual players, eg

Volavolavolavolavolavolavolavolavolavola
Now you try

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
I know its very last minute but does anyone have any spares? Got a mate who'd like to go to this one, just landed in Sydney the other day ticketless

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
There wasn't an hour ago, only hospitality tickets left.

Had a look on gumtree are there are assholes selling bronze tickets for $100! Ticket touts are scum of the earth. One bloke made the mistake of putting the seat number on his ad, he was looking $125 each for gold category, they were swiftly reported to the Waratahs office but I doubt they'll do anything.

EDIT: Got sorted in the end

WelshTah

Frank Row (1)
I have one spare going. its a platinum ticket in Row A and close to halfway. Face value ($58). Bad news is that you'll be sat next to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.