• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Mr.K

Bob McCowan (2)
Thoughts on the Kings 1st drawing with Newington on the weekend, especially after they beat Scots the favourites.

-Mr K

Footy Chicks Beers

Frank Row (1)
Few things to clear up...

Firstly, @Joker please count me in for the tipping comp, my tips are Scots +5, Shore +20, Newington +3. Cheers.

Secondly, Scots 3rd XV was not playing Stannies 3rd XV, it was Scots 5XV, Scots 3rds played Scots All Saints

Lastly, Scots seconds & firsts were not real teams. Players like Toby Brial, Leo Jaques, Charlie Ulcoq, etc (the senior players pretty much guaranteed a spot in firsts), were rested, giving players in the thirds, seconds and firsts a chance to show themselves. They also mixed around combinations to test things out. For example, Cody Clark (1XV prop) played first half in the seconds & second half in the firsts, Tom Sinclair (2XV flyhalf) played a half in the seconds and the firsts. Still, probably should've won by more, but I'm sure the players weren't really treating it as a real game.

Cheers,
Ollie Sinclair is the fly half for the twos his younger brother is tom

Anyone else think high should be relegated to the 4s comp. Shore dominated them on the weekend 29-0, the game also got cancelled 10 mins early. Hate to see schools like Joeys 3s when they verse them. High foward pack had 200 kilos on shore's and still seem to be dominated. The backs lacked fluency with skills poor. Watch this space
SMoker

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
HOTR was good on Streamer.

Bigger platform than Cluch ever was so hopefully there's a bit more longevity in it. A lot of State Aussie Rules comps seem to be on it as well as Victorian APS Schools comp.

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
Greetings all,
Apologies for my absence from the forum (personal matters I'm afraid)
Has there been any word on the 3rd XV comp this year?
Who are the favorites?
Get back to me.

~G and R