• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2018

Wombat70

Allen Oxlade (6)
GO, you refer to the DoubleTake recording of the GT vBBC game. How does one access this?

We must also remember that a certain TSS number ten is a Kiwi whose favourite player is Dan Carter - watch him against Churchie and you will see - he is very good. I hope other schools don't follow ACGS in trying to take him out late.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Hi Wombat

Check our Double Take's website to make enquiries , or , the School you /your son is associated with will have copies for the boys on Hudl . Check it out with your Director of Rugby .

In terms of Parata - yeah he's bloody good and a helluva game manager / kicking 10 to guide and set up field position for his big boys in the Red Zone , or himself , in taking the points

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
Does anyone have the BBC Starting XV from last weekend please?

ScreenHunter 105 Jul. 21.jpg

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Awful blunder from Queensland Rugby if this is true. Another one to represent Australia at a junior level but snapped up by a New Zealand Academy system. Several have happened over the last few years so I hope this isn't true

He is a talented player but probably a bit to small to really get to the top.

Les Patterson

Chris McKivat (8)
You're very generous.

NC by 20 over GT
BBC by 30 over BGS
TSS by 30 over BSHS
IGS by 5 over TGS

I would tip the first 3 results - not sure about the margins. Don't know much about Ippy this year but having seen TGS demolish Downlands last Saturday, I think they will be too good for IGS at home. TGS by 12.

Oldschool

Jim Clark (26)
Didn't say big people aren't good. I said excluding small people is dumb. Barret, McKenzie would have been ignored here

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You said NZ doesn't worry about size but they clearly do and rightly so.
Only small fella consistently starting for the AB's is Aaron Smith (as he performs his core roles way better than anyone else) and if it's turns into a slug fest they bring on TJ as size matters.
FYI Barret's 6'2" by the way.