• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2022

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
How are the woodies financials? Izzy wouldn’t get out of bed for what a club team would pay him.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
If they could replicate the Brumbies success I’m sure they’ll learn to appreciate it
Yeh I sometimes feel glass houses sydrome. Brumbies been the best performing oz super rugby franchise for some time whilst tahs got backwards at a rate of knots since 2014. Nswru and tahs would be silly not to heed the lessons of the brumbies and more recently the reds for their success.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
As a back-rower? he looked alright for the Sunwolves a few years ago. Not sure it's a position of weakness though.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
As a back-rower? he looked alright for the Sunwolves a few years ago. Not sure it's a position of weakness though.

Maybe another player is moving to lock?
I read that one of the coaching staff said Harris is 198cm tall and has beefed up. Maybe he might get moved?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I read that one of the coaching staff said Harris is 198cm tall and has beefed up. Maybe he might get moved?

194cm according to the various profiles online.

I think we can expect Hanigan to play a fair bit of lock next year.

Warren-Vosayaco only makes sense if we've signed him for a reasonable price.

A 6/8 group of Hanigan, Swinton, Harris and Warren-Vosayaco is solid and if we're going to be a decent team we need players who are good enough to start to be missing out on the 23.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)

Doubt Harris will move positions but some other players might be moved on. With Hooper, Hanigan and Warren-Vosayaco coming in and Dempsey already on his way out. You'd expect to see Gamble and Sinclair not re-signed (both off contract).

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Does anyone know what overseas based locks are actually a possibility? When do the Arnolds come off contract?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
They've said he's a backrower in their media release, but then tweeted a clip of him playing 12 for the Sunwolves.......