• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies Positivity Thread . .

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
The team doesn't win because they're not good enough. And not coached well enough.

The gap between the ABs and Oz is growing wider, and you think ignoring the problems is the best way to deal with it?

We will probably beat Argentina.

Case in point, post your negative thoughts in the game thread, the sack deans thread,the next game thread, the player rating thread etc etc....

This is the positivity thread, if you need to google the word go ahead and then retract the continued crap your posting in it.

Positive - Robbie deans speak is now easier to comprehend than most threads to gagger posters.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Positivity is different from hallucination. There's absolutely no benefit to anyone from saying everything is fine.

Genia looks great under the high ball.

It's a thread for posting positive thoughts, the other threads are for negative and hysterical rantings. This thread is for fun. Maybe if you don't want to have fun you could leave the thread alone?

Positive - Beales self awareness of his problems after the game showed great maturity and passion for his jersey.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Poor positivity thread, already descended into negative backhanded comments. U ask why your team doesn't win. Because of shithouse supporters. Give 100% support or don't ask it of your team.

The biggest shame should be felt by those in this thread. Keep your negative, nancy boy, backhanders to the threads they belong. This one is for supporting the wallabies.

Nathan Sharpe was fantastic.

Apparently lashing out at others is the best way to encourage positivity.

I was impressed with AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) last night.

J

Jiggles

The core squad of the Reds will get an extended off season to freshen up playing club rugby. They will be primed and pumped come February and take the Super Rugby Championship.

Loki74

Ward Prentice (10)
The most positive thing I can see is that hopefully some of the players started to see how much work they need to do to match the ABs. Barnes post game interview was pretty honest.

Barnes goal kicking is good and means he should be kept in run on somewhere. Much more confident when he lines it up than Beale, JOC (James O'Connor) or Cooper. Digby still world class. Dennis and Timani got some good exposure and will be better for it. Let's not forget they are just babies at this level.

Struggling after this.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The core squad of the Reds will get an extended off season to freshen up playing club rugby. They will be primed and pumped come February and take the Super Rugby Championship.

The Brumbies too.........

Deans is ensuring that our two best teams (and our best players) will be fresh and ready to go for the 2013 Super Rugby season and the Lions tour........

J

Jiggles

The Brumbies too...

Deans is ensuring that our two best teams (and our best players) will be fresh and ready to go for the 2013 Super Rugby season and the Lions tour....

He really is doing Link a massive favour by keeping the A team in cotton wool for next year.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Couldn't care less, I'm Australian before I'm a NSWite, once you territory folk get out and about round this land you might learn what that means.

I will always cheer my team and I will always be positive once the whistle goes, why should I ask people to put there body on the line for my country if I'm not going to even bother backing them with my heart.

It must be a Generation Y thing. (all this hand wringing & whining, I mean)

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Positive. As shit as we played in the first half we were still in with a chance to win right up to the end & failing that could still have taken a bonus point out of the match.
Only lost by 8.
The only way is up. Surely?

Jason Little

Bob McCowan (2)
Positive outcomes to Bledisloe: 1) ARU closer to appointing Jake White & Eddie Jones as Wallaby co-coaches. 2) ARU closer to allowing the return of M.Giteau to add a proper centre to a Wallaby back line that has little ability to penetrate. 3) Deans in the meantime considers the inclusion of M. Gerrard as his boot makes a lot more ground than any wallaby forward momentum or indeed any other Australian boot. in history. 4) Current Wallabies consider adding some 'mongrel' to their games. 5) Q. Cooper will be missing no further games. 6) D. Ioane may start new position at outside centre 7) D. Shipperley & C. Neville may now enter run-on side along with S. Moore, D.Mitchell & P.Cowan. 8) Coaching staff may recall the benefit of combinations, notably Genia/Cooper/Samo. So a good day at the office really:)

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Sharpe was a positive, Timani was a lot better than expected. Digby Ioane proved that running from deep with good body height is better than standing flat footed.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Despite aspects of the game being poor, it was great to be so close to the reigning world champions at the end of the game, particularly when so many had written us off in the buildup.

Eliminate mistakes and we will be a real threat for the rest of TRC.